Welcome to Raley's Giving Portal
At Raley’s, we believe that giving back is one of the most important things we do. We have aligned our giving platform to reflect our company’s vision, to infuse life with health and happiness.
Through our two corporate giving programs, Raley’s Purposeful Giving and Raley’s Extra Credit Grants, we have been able to support thousands of organizations throughout our company footprint.
Interested in partnering with Raley’s? Check out the opportunities below:
Raley's Purposeful Giving
Support for 501(c)3 organizations
Raley's Extra Credit Grants
Support for K-12 accredited schools
Raley’s proudly supports causes that make significant impacts in our communities and align with one or more of our Purposeful Giving pillars:
- Advocating for Good
Meeting the needs of our communities as they arise.
- Child Welfare
Ensuring that our youth have their necessities met.
- Environment & Sustainability
Supporting the environment and sustainable practices.
- Food Access
Providing quality food products and healthy choices to those who need it most.
- Food System Education
Educating our community on where their food comes from.
- Total Wellness
Supporting organizations in the local community that encourage healthy lifestyles, fitness, and wellness.
Raley’s proudly supports causes that make significant impacts in our schools and align with one or more of our Extra Credit pillars:
- Nutrition Education
- Food Literacy
- Physical Safety
- Mental Health
- Emotional Well-Being
Requests that fall outside our giving guidelines include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Third-party requests, such as an organization or team raising funds on behalf of a nonprofit
- Individual sponsorships, such as sports, beauty, scholastic, or talent competitions or events
- Events or fundraisers benefiting an individual
- National or international relief efforts
- Travel costs or trips
- Political campaigns or efforts
- Infrastructure projects
- Alcohol requests
How It Works
- Purposeful Giving and Extra Credit Grants donation requests must be made through our online portal.
- Raley’s Community Relations team reviews all requests.
- Organizations and/or schools must be located in a city or town where Raley’s operates a store.
- Raley’s provides support to organizations and/or schools once per fiscal year. If your organization has more than one opportunity for support throughout the year, be sure to submit your top choice first.
||Extra Credit Grants
Applications can be submitted online, year-round.
- The request must be received a minimum of 90 days prior to the need date.
Applications must be submitted online during either the Fall or Spring funding cycle.
- Fall cycle
Applications are accepted July 1 – August 31
Notification of funding decision will occur in October
- Spring cycle
Applications are accepted January 1 – February 28
Notification of funding decision will occur in April
Submit a new application